Meet our team

The Solitaire team is made up of experienced care professionals, dedicated to helping people maintain their independence. Our staff undergo regular training to ensure that our high standards are upheld, and several members of the team have won Regional Great British Care Awards.
 

Sue Webster

Chief Executive

Sue qualified as a registered general nurse in 1983. She left the NHS in 1994 and established Solitaire in 1995 with a vision to provide high quality home support within the community. Sue holds NVQ level 4 in social care and a Registered...

Sue qualified as a registered general nurse in 1983. She left the NHS in 1994 and established Solitaire in 1995 with a vision to provide high quality home support within the community. Sue holds NVQ level 4 in social care and a Registered Managers Award, and regularly meets with local authorities and the Care Quality Commission. In November 2015, Sue was awarded the Care Employer Award in the Great British Care Awards, West Midlands region, and was a runner up in the national awards in 2016.

Charlotte Burgess

Registered Manager

Charlotte joined Solitaire in 1996 and has worked her way from care manager to registered manager. She works closely with Sue and our care managers to maintain our high standards and keep the business running smoothly and efficiently....

Charlotte joined Solitaire in 1996 and has worked her way from care manager to registered manager. She works closely with Sue and our care managers to maintain our high standards and keep the business running smoothly and efficiently. Charlotte holds NVQ Level 4 in social care and her Registered Managers Award, and recently became a trainer in dementia awareness. In October 2015, Charlotte became a finalist for the Home Care Registered Manager Award in the Great British Care Awards, West Midlands region.

Vanessa Masefield

Office Manager

Vanessa has been with us for 10 years and ensures the efficient running of our office. She is responsible for providing day to day administration support to the chief executive and managers as well as attending meetings, invoicing, purchasing,...

Vanessa has been with us for 10 years and ensures the efficient running of our office. She is responsible for providing day to day administration support to the chief executive and managers as well as attending meetings, invoicing, purchasing, liaising with other professionals and members of the public.

Senior Care Team

Iris McEntee, Mandy Chatwin, Hayley Jarvis, Tara Arnold, Natasha Masefield and Karen Kemp

Our care managers are some of our longest service employees and the people responsible for designing your individual care needs. They have all achieved their NVQ Level 4 in care and regularly attend training updates in areas including manual handling, protection of vulnerable adults, first aid, food hygiene and infection control. In November 2015, Care Manager Mandy won the Home Care Co-ordinator Award in the Great British Care Awards, West Midlands Region and will now progress to the national awards in summer 2016.  

Our senior care assistants work closely with our care managers to undertake individual needs assessments with our service users, providing a holistic approach.  They have all achieved their NVQ Level 3 in care and regularly attend training updates in areas including manual handling, protection of vulnerable adults, first aid, food hygiene and infection control.

Care assistants

Debbie, Dawn, Barbara, Cheryl, Sue, Lisa & Cathy

Our care assistants are the people who deliver the care to the individual service users. 95% of our care assistants have achieved their NVQ Level 2 in care with the remaining 5% working towards this qualification. They all regularly attend training updates in areas including manual handling, protection of vulnerable adults, first aid, food hygiene and infection control.

Supported Living Team

Coming Soon

Our Suppported Living team are part of our new service that we deliver.


Join our team